Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Do these match my feet?

I woke up the other and found that not only had the dog peed I also found my new Reebok tennis shoes chewed to bits. I then went about dog proofing the house yet again. During this time my son convinced my daughter that she was a dog and kept trying to put a leash on her. After realizing that we had no milk the kids and I went to the store. After several fits and one weird lady who just walked up with out saying a word and was unwrapping candy bars to give my children which I quickly put a stop too and angered the lady. Seriously you don't know me or my kids and you didn't ask me a thing . What would possess someone to do that. My kids could have allergies or be on strict diets oh and what about my kids aren't allowed to take things from strangers. So then I get home and begin dinner when my daughter asks me if her shoes match her feet? Then she asks for chocolate milk and I realize I forgot to get the milk and as I get my coat on for grocery store trip #2 ..................the dog peed!

No comments:

Post a Comment